Easy and Simple Makeup Tutorial
Annyeong( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
I finally had my first makeup tutorial ＼（＾∀＾）メ（＾∀＾）ノ It's just a simple pink and brown semi smokey eyes. I really hope you guys like, enjoy and try this very easy look^^ It only takes me for about 15 minutes to do the whole face. The eyes are pretty simple, I'm pretty sure you guys can do it too!
1. I wear an eyelid tape to make my double eyelid a little bit bigger.
2. Apply pink shimmery eye shadow up to my crease
3. Apply brown eye shadow on the outer v of my eyes. Then blend blend blend.
4. Apply eyeliner. Winged it downward to your liking.
5. False lashes! And you're pretty much done!
Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream in Natural Beige
Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence in Pact
Etude House Surprise stick concealer no2
Etude House Eye Brow Kit
Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
The Body Shop Single Eyeshadow #40 Baby Pink
Brown Eyeshadow from Etude House Eye Brow Kit
Tonymoly Backstage Gel Liner #01 Black
TonyMoly Party Lover Auto Eyeliner #02 Brown
EH Fresh Cherry Lip Tint OR201
EH Look at My Lips #16
That is it for my easy and simple makeup tutorial~ I hope you guys like it.
Don't forget to comment down below and tell me what you guys think about this o(≧▽≦)o or I'll be sad~ (╯︵╰,)